Wednesday, May 28, 2008

shit kicked sand in my face

ahhhh...
delays.
hate myself now.
my self-destructive behavior is not kicking in
I'm just not bovered enough

fucking it now would be self-destructive but it's not goin out with a "bang!"
hmm
now all i gotta do is think of more words to say about "the kiss" by Gustav Klimt
and "we rose up slowly" by Roy"the diner artist"Lichtenstein.kinda like art comparisons but in words.k?
around 2000 words maybe?

damn

damn damn...i've never ever reached that level of english
i'm so screwd...
the final draft must be handed in in like 9 hrs
AND
along with some other shitty stuff i have to put up with in the last minute


retake isn't an option*
i repeat NOT a fuckin option.
"mak nak tuka skolah bleh? and this time i nk pilih.bayow memurah pong anak kaw maseh xleh pakei"
hmm...
come to think of it...i cant think of my options now...not bovered

dimanakah pari-pari dibawah angin ku?

more drugs pls
shrooms preferably please
if anybody can find some fer me

owh essay! gowd damn!so sleepy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
petaling jaya, Selangore, Malaysia