Wednesday, July 23, 2008

heart stops

i wish that i'd die if i had to feel this way again.
a heavy heart that beats harder after every stressful thought.
suffocating me thinking that there is no hope.for i am lost
no one to grip upon.care not for me thus my future turns black.

pitch black darkness.lying hopeless.trashing for air.
limbs chopped off.thrown away into the filthy streets.
heart beats faster.the rage within waiting to kick in.
shall i ask Thy guidance.to save the lost.or be left unfound to rot in hell.

this never ending search fer peace at heart.
lies in the hands of my lover.
which is one like no other.
peace i shall find with her...

hope is not lost

i seek death no more.
he has to find me now.
the future is still dark.
an unsolved mystery...

which will bring more misery

peace.find it i will.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
petaling jaya, Selangore, Malaysia