Wednesday, October 8, 2008

10 faved comedian



10. Mr.Peters
ultimate quote - "u fuckin blowjob!"


9. Mr.Dunham
"He's the other white meat"
8. Mr. Carrey
Making psychos seem normal.
hahahahaa
7. Mr.Williams
a child on drugs.

6. Mr. Francisco
taking Improv to the next level
My favorite preview guy
5. Mr. Chappelle
Lawak nak mampos!
nuff sed

4. Mr.Pryor
Most respected and and an idol in stand up.
"The Mafia"3. Mr.Carlin
In the face and major eye opener
i get most of my life lessons from this guy.
2. Mr.Bud
makes me laugh all the time when im on it....haha...k stfu.
1. She's my number one.
better than anything/anyone that I've ever had
the ultimate painkiller.
never fails to make me laugh
always there when i need her.
baby you are the one.
love them all

No comments:

About Me

My photo
petaling jaya, Selangore, Malaysia