Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Naiveity


i ponder why does that exist in some people.
i have it.but i don't show it.i like to act like i know shit but you know.
the so called know it all speaks...

Naïve may refer to:

  • a French loanword (adjective, form of naïf) indicating having or showing a lack of experience, understanding or sophistication
hehe
with wiki you'll never be alone again.so come on.come on.COME ON.COME ON!!!!!!!.
haih.some people...
they just don't get it.I've been a fly on the wall so long and have said NOTHING!
just sitting there listening.watching,learning from others.

To my understanding,people are dumb...and i hate them and yet I'm surrounded by them.

PS; this blog post is to those who think the way i think.especially to those who speak my language.don't take this too seriously nor lightly.pepaham je lah yg tak tu.chow

No comments:

About Me

My photo
petaling jaya, Selangore, Malaysia