Monday, January 19, 2009

hello cruel world!

what's the point of writing a point without any points?
get whot i mean?
hogeyh nyah-nyah sekelian.ngeehee(gEl@k gEwDiKs g!tOo eww)
but seriously Judaism is interesting.I'd love to learn more or how fuct up can this religion could possibly be.
its dangerous if i started reading(noted*).i was browsing wiki fer the so called "Protocol of The Elders of Zion".
Tip by Dan and interestingly the leading cause of genocide(deaths of millions of people) is still undoubtedly caused by religion.
i cant elaborate moar because i live in a place where freedom of speech is a lie.plus I'm just lazy.
burn in hell i shall(hey that rhymes)
long story short the teachings of Zionists is fuct up in a way that it cant be called a religion anymore.lets say Cult.
mkay?
Scientology is a harmless Cult but still no religion to me.
hail the Jews fer being so fuckin smart.u guys are just proving the Quran right.

on a lighter note i want to clean my filthy room.i live liek a filthy animal
alrightey.I'm gonna stop reading these "Protocols".if i don't stop i might take over the world and you wouldn't want that would you?

my conclusion to Zeitgeist Addendum.Don't listen to it all the way.tale this seriously.freeing yourself now wont be such a good idea.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
petaling jaya, Selangore, Malaysia