Monday, June 9, 2008

could it be?

I have shaky hands recently
I have no idea why...I hate u Moody
u didn't call today...god damn...assuming u got back to Jedah
I shall 'takpe' on your behalf

now back to 'could it be?'
mental block

learning knowing that she does,
I keep thinking what we once was,

fer every time I shake it's you that hold me still,
make me breathe easy so that I don't spill,

cut up and gutted down wide open,
deeper and deeper I am stricken,

maaaalaaaaass!!!!
cant think...Tun bnyk masalah laak
damn son!

aku hanta ku mengharapkan ko nye salvation
tgk tgk keadaan ko maken trok
ko membuat ku tension
lagi-lagi ko kate ko ok tapi tak

kawan owh kawan...
kaw ditimpa malang lagi,
ko telah memaksa ku berpuitis in Malayan,
ko jangan lari laa babi.

dua tiga kuching berlari,
lagi-lagi ko lari,
x settle lah masalah nanti,
smpei bile?sampe mati?

dah dah laa tu,
ku ase agie kusut dr mu,
carilah ibu mu yang telah pergi,
pulanglah ke bandar seri,

sahabat comel ku...huh?

shooting stones is what i do best
he is best at what he does
jealousy in the eyes of the vain and envy
be careful he might turn u into a lady...
I'm a character!
hahaha xphm jgn bace bebanyak!

he has more passion than all them losers
his passion reflects clear in his photos
it drives him,it pushes,it excites
onto the edge at what he does bestest -

i got disconnected
fuck the modem bodoh
muderfuking stremix bagi modem bodoh!!!!!...pissed off....gnite

No comments:

About Me

My photo
petaling jaya, Selangore, Malaysia