Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ehemm...coffs

I sound kinda gay in the last post...
damn

i literally ran the car into a concrete piece of divider earlier.
my chances of gettin my own car now gets much more thinner.
but fer some sort of reason i'm kinda glad.

hearing of all the shit dats happenin on the way to Genting.rujuk warta berita
and the flash flood in KL.

made me think a bit more.
fer every thing that has happened has a hikmah
and fer dat im thankful.He still loves me even after all the shit things ive done since the past year.not really the past year but okay
epiphanies come often to me now days.
weird but true.more often when i'm stoned.

i want more endorphin
not morphine
i cant get enough adrenalin
another junkie within

to love is her
to live is with her
to life is ferever
to lust is to please her
to laugh is to give her


cough cough...clears throat
i got school in the mornin...
it is 5am now god damn it!...takpe
well alright 5 mins of sleep = waking up at 10am
fer sure

my lack of sleep is...my lack of sleep
im done

No comments:

About Me

My photo
petaling jaya, Selangore, Malaysia