Sunday, August 3, 2008

The heartless male

its three eighteen, mouth tastes like the corpse of every pregnant teen.
the minutes are hours the hours are days.
i feel infected by your presence, you speak in tounges.
i smell the lies dancing on your blackened lungs.

i whispered in her ear:
'fear me dear, for i am death. ill take your hope. your dreams. your love. till there's nothing left.'

"ill steal the diamonds from your eyes.
ill turn your promises. into lies."

i hear fear in your voice, but you shouldn't feel a thing.
your life's already worse than any pain that i could bring.

i could make it december every day.
but your so blind, it may as well be may.

i whispered in her ear:
fear me dear, for this is death.
I 'am death.

-Bring me the horizon - for Stevie Wonder's eyes only

The definition of a heartless male.The more than inconsiderate ones.Which is linked to a friend
and me.I was heartless once.chehh! poyo lebeyh.but its true.
truthfully i like this song.reminds me of me when i was a pretty lad.haha
but nak ckp i've grown up x jgak.i went through that phase of abuse and left it somewhere while
gettin stoned.

okay

"Ladies,wouldn't u like a nice set of cock and balls without the bullshit that comes with em?"
don't think so -Carlin

Alright.Lets move on people!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
petaling jaya, Selangore, Malaysia