Tuesday, August 5, 2008

i cant help...u help?

baby,

i am what i like...
u r not second choiced nor that u are second best.
i love you fer other things.
things that only i see and others overlook.
u feel challenged.i know.i didn't brought this on purpose
but still....my bad.
i dunno what else to say or to write here
but i could at least b honest.
i'll admit.i know this'll piss u off but
evrytime she calls my spine shakes to the very core.
i hear her voice my hair stands on end-i cant help that.

i cant lie to u

now I'm fergetting.
i text her no more.i visits her blog rarely.i dont IM her anymore.
and fer fucks sakes she thinks im gay.
im loosing interest in her.

plus++

there are something that u should know that i know before we got together unofficially after the accidents and during my sem break which i shared with no one but myself
i was gonna tell u this but u keep me distracted so well i wouldn't wanna ruin the fun that we had in the last couple of months.what u've said made me sure
this i'd rather tell u in person.

always know that i love you and i dont know what i would do without u.
goodnight

No comments:

About Me

My photo
petaling jaya, Selangore, Malaysia