Monday, September 22, 2008

another monday

Mondays...
sat around thinking...

thinking about people and
anything that orbits my psychotic mind
which leads to me in the end
of how i felt so far and see how far can my mind bend
inventively my intentions we're clear
now i see in blur
what makes seance now wont ever reappear
this silence made me think deeper
this thoughts are just empty images
an underexposed photo
unclear in pages
a fool to set it in auto
i knew what i foresaw
now its just you
waiting fer what you'd do
and wanting just to do it with you
young and aimless i am
looking back and thinking of those wasted days
young and wasted still
broke and broken
you're the only one that can fix this waste
a fragmented film
still in the camera
left to be exposed

No comments:

About Me

My photo
petaling jaya, Selangore, Malaysia