Saturday, September 6, 2008

imma....

I'm not good with words like I used to.(excessive drugs ripped a few braincells and sent my colourful vocabulary down the toilet)
but fukit


writing priceless words to a mistake.
a mistake hope to never make.
again and again how many moar can you take?
but i always make u take the bait.

the useless moronic self absurd that i am.
lazier than a rock that'll walk further than i.
like a 9v battery left under the scorching sun.
broken...

i have wronged you many times.
i have said sorry too much.
i say the wrong things always.
i feel so wrong fer you

i don't deserve you

you're the one that's better off without me
I'm just a stray cat that fell off the roof onto your lap
I weight u down so low till u have nothing left fer yourself
I'll just take and take fer I have given you nothing

u feel all my pain but i don't take yours
when ur in pain i dont take it away
i make it worst
why am i in your kotak hati?

i hate this self as it weeps in the dark
i'm so blind.i couldnt even see that ur in pain
let alone help.weak and powerless
i am nothing.

I'm still a selfish heartless inconsiderate young fuck
i don't deserve anyone
kosong.
now im the one that rather die and make everybody else's life easier

ps:dont listen to kotak hati by hujan if ur reely down.ase cam nk mati.
and i take back what i said to you bbi in the car before u left that wasnt nice.i called.guess u were asleep.

and happy birthday sha!sorry i was down.hope u had a good one

1 comment:

Shazo said...

aaaaaaaaaaaawe EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM!
*hugsie hugs hugs*
awe man, no wonder you didn't talk that much, i thought you were a lil shy around Denise & King...
uish, luckily i gila hugger - i hope it made you feel a lil better at least
It's ok M, you didn't spoil anything on my day, i'm happy with ur presense there k *hugs hugs much*
hang on there aite, shets happens, i know how you feel, when i was with my first ex everything i do or say just seem to rub more salt into the wound tho i never meant to
just remember, ppl in love ALWAYS evolve into the most stupidiest being. Love makes us stupid, seriously - i KNOW
it's gonna take some time aite...
I'm here for ya if ya need to talk k
*huuuuuugs sesgt*
yuo're making me weep by rmbring my time with me ex *weep*
love love!

"honk if you're horny! - "hornieeeee!""

About Me

My photo
petaling jaya, Selangore, Malaysia