Sunday, November 9, 2008

durrrh...

what was i thinking when this photo was taken.bib?
OMFG!!!look what i found.shit.hahahahahaha
well now that im lookin back.photos of me in highschool made me think a liddle.


lookin at this photo below mcm...me and bibo were close but the judgmental and discriminators were closer.i dunno then who were my real friends in class.simple answer is i have none.
4 jingga was a little fun.5 jingga wasnt.people that talk shit about your friend behind and doin the exact opposite of what they say infront of em is very popular amogst the cool kids.i was young and stupid fer a while so i just sat there and listen.then i left cause talking isnt fun fer me.its not my roll of joint. so i was thinking ten who shaill i hang with now.hung out with the smart malay kids fer a while.got bored and nothing to talk about.they talk babypoopiescrapfuckingshitballs at the back.
then i see keys.a bundle of keys.my key outta this stupidshit.
in school i had the authority to get outta class whenever i want.might as well kan?
my class suck so what're u gonna do?get out.imagine u can get out whenever u want and have your own place to chill in school without getting in alotta masalah?
a place to runaway. escapism .my social life sucked in the end of high school.well not rly.well at least thets what they think(they as in the kool kids).pretty much making friends with everybady was easy.helping was my forte'.cos im bored and bored with school werk.ignored everything.my existance in school was to just fuck it and have fun.
AES saves.
i cant remember much though but all i know is i had fun.
i did shit not say shit.but shit i cant remember

eh jap.i was actually gonna say how bad we were when we first started shooting and how damn good we are now.tpi ter flash back takleh tido pulakk.okay
reading this would be a waste of time.i cant write anymore
bai.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
petaling jaya, Selangore, Malaysia