Saturday, November 29, 2008

Some deep emo shit of doom...not

30th
marks the day we ran away
some bad trip came up to play
in this dark days of sorrow
in the face of the crying clown

eleeeeh x deep konon.(sub-consciously)

i drive with empty passenger seats
owh how relaxing hearing explosion's beats
the drive,the road,the wind,this speeds
in never ending roads lights and signs

cehh

driving her...shotgun
hand in hand
ever so l33t (mind the hacker language)
cliche' but still ever so sweet

bahh

uninspired-ly de-randomised
every move made turns into a dead end
every stop light ran waits a cop
every drug abuse ends at the roadblock

hmmwhutchusay...?

life on this road is bumpy
Malaysian pot holes.but no pot in them pot holes.
wrong turns made easy with little mistakes.
and the little mistakes add up to make moar masalah.
shit happens.live learn move drive.shut the fuck up.

but i still ask myself what ever happen to fuckit.lets have fun.?
imma try that as soon as i get to 2009.

list of things i lost in 2008
-my ability to photograph well
-my selpar merah
-my androgyny
-my ripped off ray ban's
-my thinking skills
-common sense
-positive outlook on life
-religion
-rambut
-my silent fire

gained
-girlfriend
-linda
-lindadoo
-squishyboo
-squishy }all which matters most
-bebi
-bby
-bbi
-and an old friend

i need to calm my nerves.
Happy birthday Duan.have a good one.tanpa ku.terguris
Happy monthnyversary sayang.read this the next chance u come on9 mkayy
okay x laa deep mane.but you know i love you.
to whom that i hurt the other night.u can see my kegelabahan and kebodohsombongan i am dearly sorry.i am a total absolute ass.

baby u have been dealing with behavioral bull shit from the start.i love you fer that.
i gave you so many reasons to slap stab stick something up my bunghole beat me with a stick
scream burn gnaw and a variety on human tactics to get somebody back but u didn't budge.
i see so much of my dad in me now and i dont want that to happen.i dont want to lose you
i hate that i hurt u so much and the fact that i cant do anything about it.i love you.im sorry

No comments:

About Me

My photo
petaling jaya, Selangore, Malaysia